Support your employee and organizational development with custom training solutions
Why work with ProSIT?
- Quick and responsive training when it is actually needed, not on a deferred basis.
- Industry experts. Our educators are third-party industry experts or Camosun instructors.
- Flexibility. Train at our facilities or a location that is convenient to you.
- Custom curriculum to suit your teams’ specific needs.
- Dedicated to reducing costs through economies of scale. Choose private courses or partner with other organizations to:
- reduce costs;
- share experiences;
- and offer networking opportunities in your industry.
To learn more about delivering a course or program at your workplace fill out the form below. We'll be in touch to address your organization's specific needs. If you have questions, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help with employee training costs
The BC Employer Training Grant is a cost-sharing program that encourages employers to invest in training for new or current employees. The grant covers most tuition and mandatory fees, for essential skills training, technical training, business training, management and leadership training and short-term certificate training.
Employers can apply as often as they need and receive 80 percent of the cost of training up to $10,000 per employee, with a maximum annual amount per employer of $300,000.
Visit WorkBC.ca for more information.