Small courses. Big impact.
ProSIT at Camosun offers a range of short, industry-targeted, skills-based programs created and delivered specifically for professional and industry learners. For flexible, just-in-time training that offers everything you need and nothing you don’t, Micro-Credentials are the way forward.
Bridge the skills gap
Build your resume
Set your own pace
Micro-Credentials are focused on the real needs of our partners in industry and local employers.
All of our Micro-Credentials are developed in partnership with experts who know just what learners in their industry need to get ahead.
You have the skills. You have the passion. All you need to do is prove it.
Set yourself apart from the crowd with demonstrated dedication to the most up-to-date and career-targeted training.
Learn at a pace that works for you and your busy life, without the pressure and demands of a full diploma or degree program.
Our Micro-Credentials are short, with many building on one another towards your next job, promotion, or career.
Find out more about our Micro-Credential programs below:
Business & Technology
- Adobe Creative Suite Micro-Credential
- Digital Marketing Micro-Credential
- Drone Applications for Risk Assessment Micro-Credential
- GIS and Data Collection Technologies Micro-Credential
- Instructional Skills Micro-Credential
- Leadership Micro-Credential
- Lean Fundamentals Micro-Credential
- Microsoft 365 Micro-Credential
- Extensions, Wigs, and Hairpieces for Film Micro-Credential
- Film Production Assistant Micro-Credential
- Foundations of Hair for Film Micro-Credential
- Historical Hair Design for Film & Media Micro-Credential
- Working with Textured Hair Micro-Credential
Health & Wellness
- Cannabinoids in Health Management Micro-Credential
- Counselling Professional Development Micro-Credential
- Cultural Safety Training for Healthcare Workers Micro-Credential
- Occupational Health & Safety Micro-Credential
- Indigenous Workplace Administration Micro-Credential
- Indigenous Workplace Leadership Micro-Credential
- Indigenous Truth and Reconciliation in Action Micro-Credential (for allies and employers)
- Electric Vehicle Technology and Service Micro-Credential
- Electric Vehicle - EV Charging Installation
- Land-Based Firefighting for Marine Fires Micro-Credential
- Passive House Design (Construction for Energy-Efficient Buildings) Micro-Credential
- Photovoltaic Installer & Design Micro-Credentials
- Small Engine Maintenance (Gas & Diesel) Micro-Credential
Some courses are currently being scheduled. If you have any questions, please reach out to the ProSIT Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.