- Tuition fees are due upon registration and are payable by credit card or TD Bank debit card (Interac) or RBC debit card (Interac).
- NSF charges: $20 service fee.
- Cash and cheques are no longer accepted.
- Fees paid by an employer or other sponsoring agency (except HRSDC), please submit an Employer Sponsorship Form PDF
- Camosun College employees (CCFA, CUPE, or Exempt) are eligible for a 50% discount on select regular courses offered by Professional Studies & Industry Training (ProSIT). Complete the Employee Discount Form and submit it to email@example.com prior to registering for a course. Please note that Camosun staff are only eligible for the discount 3 days prior to the start of the course or earlier depending on if the course has met minimal enrolments. Be advised that the Camosun College employee discount is not applicable while using the StrongerBC future skills grant.
- A 100% refund is provided up to seven (7) calendar days prior to the start date of the course. No refunds are provided after this date.
- To withdraw from a course, navigate to the Student Portal > My enrollment history.
- If a withdraw box appears next to your current course, you are eligible to withdraw from it with a 100% refund.
There are two different categories of certificate programs those credentialled by Camosun College and those issued by industry or other professional partners. The following applies only to certificate programs credentialled by Camosun College.
All students wishing to complete a credentialled program must apply for admission. A non-refundable application fee of $42.66 is required. Details regarding payment of fees and registration will be provided at the time of application.
StrongerBC future skills grant
Once an individual has submitted their declaration form and has been admitted to the program, withdrawls outside the refund policies noted on this page will affect your lifetime allotment of funds from the StrongerBC future skills grant. Please be advised that you will not be able to access these funds again.
To withdraw before the deadline (seven calendar days prior to the start of the program or as per program specific policies), please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund requests made before the deadline will not deduct any funds from your StrongerBC future skill grant allotment.
Program Specific Refund Policies
|Program||Payment of Fees||Refunds|
||A non-refundable $500 registration deposit is required to secure a seat in the program. The remaining tuition is due fourteen (14) calendar days prior to the start date of the program, unless otherwise indicated. Print, fax or mail the college application form PDF or use the online application form with proof of admission requirements.||A non-refundable $500 registration deposit is required to secure a seat in the program. The remaining tuition is due fourteen (14) calendar days prior to the start date of the program, unless otherwise indicated.|
||Students may register on a course-by-course basis prior to applying to these programs. On a course-by-course basis, payment fees and refunds are the same as for non-certificate Professional Studies & Industry Training programs. For students wishing to complete the program and receive their credential, you can apply directly to the certificate on the designated certificate page.||See general refund policy, stated above. Application fees are non-refundable.|
||A non-refundable $500 registration deposit is an option for Nautical courses. The remaining tuition is due fourteen (14) calendar days prior to the start date of the program.||If chosen, the $500 deposit is not refunded. If a student has paid in full at the time of registration the refund will fall under the general policy, stated above.|
Income Tax Receipts
For courses that are GST exempt and cost more than $100, an official tax receipt (T2202) will be available online in February from your student profile. For further assistance please use the online help or call 250-370-4563.
Important: Effective for the 2019 tax year, all post-secondary institutions are required to provide the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) with SINs on the T2202 (previously T2202A). The Tuition and Enrolment Certificate (T2202) is an official tax form that summarizes eligible tuition, fees, and months of study for qualifying courses. You can view and print your T2202 forms from your student profile as of February 15. If you wish to omit entering your SIN number, you will not be eligible for tuition tax deductions.
Duplicate Certificates & Forms
Duplicate copies of Camosun-issued certificates, "Confirmation of Attendance", "Confirmation of Completion" and assessment forms may be obtained for $10 each. Please email email@example.com to make a request. Some time restrictions may apply.