How To Obtain your T2202 Tax Form

The 2023 Tax Receipts will be available in February.  

To obtain your 2023 T2202:

  • You will need to obtain your tax form from the Student Portal of our website. 
  • Sign in as a student at
  • Ensure we have your SIN Number. As of the 2019 tax year, Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) requires your SIN to be on the T2202.
  • Under your profile, you will be able to navigate to the Tax Receipt page to print and review your form.

Why does my T2202 show $0?

If you have downloaded your tax slip and it reads $0, it means either:

  • The course you registered in is a general interest course. The course must be used to obtain skills for, or improve skills in an occupation (see CRA website for further details).
  • The course you registered for is paid for in 2022. You will be able to claim the tuition amount in the following tax year.

If none of these above apply, please contact the Canada Revenue Agency.


We are especially grateful to live, work, and play on the traditional territories of the Lekwungen (Songhees, Esquimalt), Malahat, Pacheedaht, Scia'new, T'Sou-ke, and WSÁNEĆ (Pauquachin, Tsartlip, Tsawout, Tseycum) peoples. We acknowledge their welcome and graciousness to the students who seek knowledge here.

Required fields are indicated by .