Get Re-certified as a Backflow Assembly Tester
This course is for those who already hold a BC Water & Waste Association (BCWWA) certificate in Backflow Assembly Tester (Cross Connection Control) and are due for recertification. Students will spend two days reviewing material and updates with an instructor, followed by the BCWWA exam on the last Saturday of the course.
IMPORTANT: While the ProSIT test fee is included in the tuition of this course, BCWWA collects their exam registration and fee separately. Registration with both ProSIT and BCWWA is required at least two weeks prior to test date. To make sure you are registered properly, follow these instructions:
- Register for the ProSIT Backflow Assembly: Refresher Course & Re-certification on this page.
- Then go online to BCWWA to pay the Cross Connection Control exam fee (approximately $130)
- Allow 2 weeks for BCWWA to process your payment and ship your exam to ProSIT
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or phone 250-370-4563.
Students must have a valid or expired Backflow Assembly Tester certificate in order to take the Refresher course. Those who have never taken this course or held this certification before need to take the Full certification course.
Required for class:
- The AWWA Canadian Cross Connection Control Manual
- Steel toed boots for the shop.