Course DescriptionThe business analysis plan is part of the overall project management plan, and describes the scope of the business analysis work, stakeholder participation, business analysis activities and deliverables, risks and plans for dealing with those risks. The business analyst is the person best positioned to do the planning work based on his or her knowledge of the available business analysis methods and techniques, and the scope of the change initiative.
Upon successful completion of this course a student will be able to:
- identify the types of approaches used by a business analyst
- plan how the stakeholders will be engaged
- identify and apply decision making tools, aids and processes
- identify, assess and manage the risks to the business analysis work
- describe ways in which information will be managed
- examine the process of plan governance specifically regarding change management
NotesThis course is offered as part of the Business Analysis Extension Certificate Program at Mount Royal University.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Business Analysis Certificate Program : Required